Program, Philosophy and Objectives
Our program is designed to develop the whole child:
We encourage the emergence of each child’s personality through:
- the experience of the social milieu
- the discovery of acceptable emotional outlets
- the stimulation of thought, image and idea
- the physical development of large and small muscles
- the development of empathy toward others
To help achieve these goals, we encourage self-expression by providing ample materials, mobility and opportunity to develop the “art” of communication in each child. Our aim is to instill sensitivity, empathy, independence, awareness, curiosity, learning skills and self-confidence in the children.
The program is designed to ensure the children feel secure, valued, happy and loved.