St. James Daycare is now OPEN. Our operating hours are from 7.45am- 5.45pm (Mon-Fri). Please email the daycare at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about registration.
Welcome to St. James Day Care Center
St. James Day Care is licensed for 25 children aged 3-5 years.
St. James Day Care Center encourages the emergence of each child’s personality through:
- the experience of a social environment,
- the discovery of acceptable emotional outlets,
- the stimulation of thought, image and idea,
- the physical development of large and small muscles,
- and the development of empathy towards others.
To help achieve these goals, we encourage self-expression by providing ample materials, mobility and opportunity to develop the “art” of communication in each child. Our aim is to instill sensitivity, empathy, independence, awareness, curiosity, learning skills and self-confidence in the children.
- We provide nutritious snacks in the morning and afternoon, and milk at lunch. Parents provide lunch for the children. We do heat ups for children that require it. Please note that an ice pack should be included in the lunch kit.
- We maintain a proper balance between structured and non-structured activities.
- We offer theme-related field trips throughout the year. (we are not doing any field trips at the moment due to Covid 19)
- We have yoga and gymnastics lessons available (optional).
- We require all children to be fully toilet trained.