Welcome to St. James Day Care Centre
St. James Day Care Centre encourages the emergence of each child's personality through:
- the experience of a social environment,
- the discovery of acceptable emotional outlets,
- the stimulation of thought, image and idea,
- the physical development of large and small muscles,
- and the development of empathy towards others.
To help achieve these goals, we encourage self-expression by providing ample materials, mobility and opportunity to develop the "art" of communication in each child. Our aim is to instill sensitivity, empathy, independence, awareness, curiosity, learning skills and self-confidence in the children.
- We provide nutritious snacks in the morning and afternoon, and milk at lunch.
- We maintain a proper balance between structured and non-structured activities.
- We offer theme-related field trips throughout the year.
- We have music and gymnastics lessons available (optional).
- We require all children to be fully toilet trained.
St. James Daycare is licensed for 25 children aged 3-5 years.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 7:45 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.